We’re an Amazon affiliate, what that means is that is you click through to a product and purchase then we receive a commission. This does not cost you anything.
This is the What Kids website disclaimer and affiliate disclaimer – in the information disclosed below, we have tried to be as honest and transparent to our readers. It’s important for us to be as honest as possible.
If you find something within my website that you are not comfortable with, please feel free to contact me via the contact us link here.
- All material on this website is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, financial, or other professional advice on any subject matter.
Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer
- WhatKids is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- We are disclosing that we’ve included certain products and links to those products on the site that we will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make. This comes at no extra cost to you.
- Our goal with WhatKids is to help you with reviewing the latest and best children products, but please understand we are doing this as a for-profit business, much of which, goes to the running and maintenance costs of this website.
- Given this, you should assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that I will receive compensation from them, just to be safe. Having said that, there are literally millions upon millions of good products and services available on the web that are for sale and use affiliate links.
- We only promote those products or services that we have investigated and truly feel would be of value to you.
- Please note that we do not receive any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions.
- If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact me by using the contact page.