Looking for the best 10ft Trampoline? One of the most popular sizes, Often second to the 8ft garden trampoline. A 10ft Garden Trampoline is an ideal choice for medium sized gardens. If you have younger children and own a large garden, the 10ft trampoline won’t look out of place in bigger gardens either.
The perfect choice for trampoline buyers who are looking for a medium, safety focused child-friendly trampoline. The 10ft trampoline is recommended for kids aged 5 years old up to 14 years old and usually supports up to 100KG’s (just under 15 stone) maximum weight, with the weight capacity even a 16-year-old is supported on a 10ft trampoline but be aware that could mean limited jumping space as it’s usually not the weight limit that restricts the user but the space available on a 10ft trampoline.
Best 10ft Trampoline with Enclosure
10ft Trampoline with Enclosure Review
Here I present three top categories and my recommended choice for each one; From the Most Popular 10ft trampoline, the Best budget cheapest 10ft trampoline to the very best premium 10ft trampoline. It all depends on what kind of trampoline you’re looking for.An interesting note, All 10ft trampolines sold in the United Kingdom must now be sold with accompanying net enclosures to ensure the safety of children when in use. This is in line with the European Standards for the sale of 10ft trampolines.
How I Decided The 10ft Trampolines In This Guide
- Cost of the Trampoline
- Features of the Trampoline
- Quality of the Trampoline
- What’s included with the Trampoline
- How long does it take to assemble
Every 10ft trampoline listed should meet the correct safety guidelines such as the EN 71 requirement pass to be sold within the United Kingdom. Below are our quick look reviews for the 10ft trampolines we picked above, how do they stack up against each other? What 10ft trampoline will you choose?
Best Buy 10ft Trampoline
Zero Gravity Ultima 10ft High Spec Trampoline with Safety Enclosure
The Zero Gravity Ultima 10ft High Spec Trampoline with Safety Enclosure comes in at 305 cm in diameter, supported by 8 legs which are part of Zero Gravity’s patented weldless frame system. The jumping area on the trampoline is 292 cm in diameter. The trampoline supports a user weight limit of 100KG and comes with 56 springs to provide a tailored bounce.
Zero Gravity Ultima 10ft Trampoline
The Zero Gravity 10ft Ultima High Spec Trampoline is one of the most popular models available today. Built by the Zero Gravity brand – With over 30 years of trampoline experience. The Ultima Spec trampolines are renowned for being low cost, high-quality trampolines.
The 10ft Zero Gravity Trampoline has a safety EN-71 Pass which means the trampoline has been rigorously tested to make sure all parts including the trampoline frame and mat are as safe as can be and made from the best quality materials. It has to pass the EN-71 to ensure it can be sold within the UK.
Why should you consider the 10ft Zero Gravity Trampoline?
It’s unique in design, featuring a patented weldless steel frame that can provide more than twice as many cycles than a standard traditional round 10ft trampoline. A cycle being a ‘bounce’ where other brands of trampolines usually experience up to 1 million cycles over a lifetime the Zero Gravity can support over 2 million cycles in a lifetime.
This trampoline comes in a blue and yellow colourful design that will look good in any garden. Incorporating an inner enclosure for extra safety which stops little one’s catching their fingers in the springs when the trampoline is in use. I love trampolines with inner enclosures especially when you have young children. I think it’s a fantastic new development in trampoline safety. Blue padding surrounds the trampoline and the Zero Gravity branding is featured on the trampoline mat.
- 8 Galvanised Steel Legs to distribute weight evenly
- 20 mm PVC UV Padding
- Inner Enclosure to protect fingers
- Easy fold down trampoline enclosure feature
- 100 KG weight limit
- Tested & Passed EN-71 testing regulations
- 56 High-quality trampoline springs
The Zero Gravity 10ft Trampoline is pretty simple to construct and will take 1 person between 2 and 3 hours. With the additional youtube trampoline build guide from Zero Gravity, the building process is easy to achieve by following the step by step instructions.
- Well Designed Trampoline by an Experienced Brand
- Bright design with blue and yellow colours
- Inner Curved Enclosure
- Max User Weight of 100 KG
- Patented Weldless Frame
- Affordable Trampoline & Best Seller
- Thick 20 mm Spring Cover Padding
- 8 Steel Legs to redistribute weight
- Not recommended for under 5 Year Olds
- Anchor Kit not included in 10ft version
My Thoughts on the 10ft Zero Gravity Ultima 4 Garden Trampoline
- For over 10 years Zero Gravity has been synonymous with high specification, quality trampolines. During this time they have shied away from the cheaper end of the market as it was impossible to produce a safe high performance trampoline at such a low price. Technology has changed however and with Zero Gravity's patented weldless frame trampolines they can now offer their trampolines to a wider market without compromising quality and safety. Introducing the Zero Gravity Ultima 4 Trampoline...
- All Zero Gravity Ultima 4 trampolines feature a state of the art safety enclosure. A netting sited directly on the edge of the jumping surface supported by arced uprights improve safety in the event of a fall, whilst a wired top ring retains the shape and structure of the netting. The enclosure also features a quick release system so that it can be taken down in minutes, this reduces wind hazards and is ideal for preventing unsupervised play.
- The safety padding's top surface is made from PVC rather than cheaper, inferior PE giving a quality look and feel that unlike PE will not disintegrate under UV light. Safety is of the uttermost importance so inside the padding you'll find 20mm thick EPE foam protecting your child against the steel frame.
- Even before gaining EN71 certification this trampoline went through extensive testing at the Zero Gravity testing lab. Including 500KG user weight testing and cycle testing. Did you know that while a welded trampolines frame will typically crack at 1 million cycles this trampoline has gone through over 2.5 million cycles without cracking.
- Customer service is key to Zero Gravity Trampolines success. Although we believe the assembly guide supplied with this trampoline is one of the best available, should you have any questions while building your trampoline please feel free to call the Zero Gravity support line and one of their knowledgable staff will be only to pleased to help.
10ft trampoline questions and resources
Here is our detailed guide to 10ft trampolines, a list of questions we get asked daily that hopefully answers all or most your questions as to whether a 10ft trampoline is a right fit for you, your garden and your kids. We have tried to list all the possible questions, we are here to help.
- Is a 10ft trampoline big enough?
- How much weight can a 10ft trampoline hold?
- How many children can use a 10ft trampoline?
- How much does a 10ft trampoline cost?
- What size of garden do I need for a 10ft trampoline?
- Do I need an enclosure with a 10ft trampoline?
- Where in the garden should I put my 10ft trampoline?
- What age is a 10ft trampoline suitable?
- Can you buy a 10ft trampoline with enclosure replacements?
- Should I buy my 10ft trampoline a trampoline cover?
- What shapes of 10ft Trampolines are available?
- How many people does it take to build a 10ft trampoline?
- Where can I buy a 10ft trampoline?
- How long does it take to build a 10ft trampoline?
- How to build a 10ft trampoline?
Is a 10ft trampoline big enough?
A 10ft trampoline is around 305 cm (3.05 m) in diameter. It’s big enough for the ages of 5 years old up to 16 years old. A 10ft Trampoline usually has a weight limit of 100 KG (15 Stone 7 lbs). Make sure you have enough space to place the trampoline in the garden free from objects, trees, fences and any other dangers.
How much weight can a 10ft trampoline hold?
For a 10ft trampoline, you should be looking at loading the trampoline with no more than 100 KG – 120 KG, check the retailer’s weight limit. That’s just under 17 stone maximum weight allowance which is generous for 10ft. To be exact 100 kg maximum weight allowance for this size of trampoline would be 15 stone and 7 lbs/pounds and for 120 KG would be 17 stone and 11 lbs/pounds.
How many children can use a 10ft trampoline?
All safety manuals and research will tell you that you should never allow more than one person on the trampoline at a time and we echo that advice. Trampoline accidents happen and we want to help you lower the risk of that occurring at home. Allow only one child on the trampoline at any time.
We have read reviews and reports of it being able to hold up to 3 under 8 year olds. Or two older children at the same time.
How much does a 10ft trampoline cost?
A 10ft trampoline will cost between £140 and £340. Depending on what features are available, the material and quality of the build and the trampoline manufacturer brand.
- £140 – £170 for a budget or a cheap 10ft trampoline.
- £170 – £240 for a mid-market 10ft trampoline with accessories.
- £240 – £340 for a premium brand name 10ft trampoline with enclosure and extra accessories.
What size of garden do I need for 10 ft trampoline?
What size of garden do I need for a 10 ft trampoline?
A 10ft Trampoline is usually around 305 cm (3.05 m) in diameter so a medium to a large garden is perfect. You should make sure there are no objects surrounding the trampoline and it’s placed on a flat level surface – preferably grass. I’ve written a trampoline size guide here which may answer some questions.
Do I need an enclosure with a 10ft trampoline?
While you don’t necessarily require a trampoline enclosure, I don’t recommend buying a trampoline without one. They are specifically designed to protect children from falling off the trampoline and with recent development in trampoline design – bringing in the inner enclosure they stop children from accessing the springs when the trampoline is being used. You can, of course, buy second-hand trampolines from sites like eBay and Gumtree but please be aware of the risks of owning a 10 ft trampoline without an enclosure.
Where in the garden should I put my 10ft trampoline?
Place the 10ft trampoline in a grass area. Avoid concrete and stones as a place for the trampoline, these can create unwanted noise for neighbours and allow the trampoline to shift when in use. Don’t place your 10ft Trampoline near any objects or obstacles, these can include paths, roads, driveways, trees, sheds or outbuildings and fences. You want the area to be secure and safe.
What age is a 10ft trampoline suitable?
A 10ft Trampoline is suitable for the ages of 5 years old up to 16 years old. Note that the weight capacity and size of a trampoline are what restrict users. a 10 ft Trampoline can hold an average weight of 100 KG (15 Stone 7 lbs/Pounds).
Can you buy a 10ft trampoline with enclosure replacements?
You can buy accessories and replacement parts for most 10ft trampolines. Usually, you will want to replace certain parts such as a new 10ft trampoline spring cover, new trampoline springs or buy a 10ft trampoline rain cover to protect your trampoline from the winter months.
Should I buy my 10ft trampoline a trampoline cover?
A Trampoline cover protects your trampoline from the elements, rain which can rust springs, the sun which can cause fading of the trampoline mat and padding. If you’ve spent a couple of hundred pounds on a trampoline wouldn’t you want to protect it? Trampoline covers can be bought from as little as £12 to around £40 depending on the size of the trampoline. For a 10ft trampoline cover have a look at the SkyHigh Trampoline cover.
What shapes of 10ft trampolines are available?
There are a few shapes of a 10ft trampoline available they are;
- Round 10ft Trampoline
- Square 10ft Trampoline
- Oval 10 ft Trampoline
- Rectangle 10ft Trampoline
Each trampoline shape has different features, limitations and encourages a different type of bounce. The most popular 10ft trampoline shape is the circular or round 10ft trampoline.
How many people does it take to build a 10ft trampoline?
You can build a 10ft Trampoline on your own, With the step by step guides available on youtube for certain trampoline brands, it makes building a 10ft trampoline from scratch an easier task. If you’re not sure where to start I’ve written a trampoline building guide here.
Where can I buy a 10ft trampoline?
You can buy a 10ft garden trampoline from most online retailers who specialise in the garden or outdoor toys. They make a great addition to the garden and can be great fun and entertainment for kids.
I review and test trampolines from the following manufacturers and retailers; Tesco, Aldi, Lidl, Asda, TpToys, Very, Amazon, SmythsToys, Woolworths and any other trampolines I can get my hands on.
How long does it take to build a 10ft trampoline?
Assembly time can vary depending on the brand of trampoline you are buying, but as a set rule you should be looking to spend between 2-3 hours for building your 10ft trampoline.
It should take one person around 2-3 hours to build a 10ft trampoline and with help, you could cut the assembly time from 3 hours maximum to 1-hour maximum. It’s always a good idea to get family, friends or even the children if they are old enough to give you a hand.
How to build a 10ft trampoline?
Are you looking to buy a 10ft trampoline but unsure how the build process works?
Once you purchase your trampoline, within the box will be a set of manuals. Usually, these manuals detail the assembly of the trampoline, safety guide for the trampoline and a care and maintenance manual. However, the first step of building a 10ft trampoline is to make sure all the parts are there. If not get onto the email and let your retailer know.
While it’s true the assembly or builds guide can sometimes be lacking, it’s not something that should stop you buying a new trampoline.
I’ve written a guide to help you build a trampoline using pictures as references if you need a step by step instructional guide.